We need you!
5 March 2015
We need to know what you think about Old Glory magazine. What do you like or dislike about the features inside? Which bits are your favorites and what would you change? To help out the Old Glory team, and to be in with a chance of winning one of 12 fantastic prizes, including £150 cash, click here and complete our survey today! Enter by Friday, April 17. CLICK HERE
5 June 2015
The 7th North Rode Vintage Rally Nr Congleton Cheshire will take place on the 13th and 14th of June. We look forward to seeing you there.
- Stafford Motorcycle Show To Host Brand New Restoration Theatre
- Let the world see your classic at our show!
- Frank Strange - past president RLS
- The Fawley Hill Vintage Weekend: May 16-18
- Seaton Tramway suspended following storm
- City of Adelaide home
- Dorset roller record is official!
- Jonathan Minns â€“ heritage pioneer
21 November 2013
Thomas Baines’ first engine restoration, a Marshall ‘Britannia’ portable, turned from a two-year stop gap project alongside his studies to a full six-year term, but it enabled this university student to get on the rung of the engine-owning ladder. This is his story...
Other Feature Articles
- A Life Remembered: BOB WHITEHEAD
- Young Restorers: Ashley Whiting
- Club Focus: Great Yorkshire Traction Engine Club
- Scotland”s last wheelwright
- Saved at the scrapyard: The Marshall “S”-Type roller
- Museum Guide: Bridewell Museum, Norwich
- Monster steam winding engine
- Bus museum's just the ticket
- HMS Caroline to stay as Belfast attraction
- Dunkirk Little Ship rises - but where to now?
31 August 2012
The Steam Apprentice Club has found its apprentices at the Great Dorset Steam Fair to help with our Build A Burrell Project.
This is footage of the official launch with the presentation of a cheque by Old Glory Editor, Colin Tyson.
Current Issue: July 2015
'Re-imagined' - Dreamland Margate reopens
Ex-Mayor: A very special Burrell Scenic
Restored: Oldest steam shovel in the world
Thornycroft steam wagons
Roading to Masham rally
John Key of KIrkcaldy engine
Merseyside Tramway memories
Slots of interest at John Morley sale
• Next issue on sale: July 16, 2015