Sign up to our monthly newsletter
9 April 2014
♦ Monthly previews of the next magazine
♦ Top features to look out for next month
♦ Great competitions to enter
To sign up, click HERE
- The Fawley Hill Vintage Weekend: May 16-18
- Seaton Tramway suspended following storm
- City of Adelaide home
- Dorset roller record is official!
- Jonathan Minns – heritage pioneer
- Zig Zag Railway coaches destroyed by fire
- BOZ ORAM
- BEHIND THE SCENES AT ACTON DEPOT
- TONY KING – chairman, Ipswich Transport Museum
- Step lift carriage unveiled at permanent home
CLOSING DATE: Friday, 15th August 2014
We have teamed up with the Moseley Railway Trust to offer 10 lucky readers a pair of tickets to the upcoming Tracks to Trenches event.
CLOSING DATE: Wednesday, 31st December 2014
We have teamed up with Teng Tools to offer our readers the chance to win this whopping tool kit worth over £3500! This 569 piece tool kit is built up using the Teng Tools TC tray system and the SV tool boxes with a six drawer top box, three drawer middle box and seven drawer roller cabinet.
21 November 2013
Thomas Baines’ first engine restoration, a Marshall ‘Britannia’ portable, turned from a two-year stop gap project alongside his studies to a full six-year term, but it enabled this university student to get on the rung of the engine-owning ladder. This is his story...
Other Feature Articles
- A Life Remembered: BOB WHITEHEAD
- Young Restorers: Ashley Whiting
- Club Focus: Great Yorkshire Traction Engine Club
- Scotland’s last wheelwright
- Saved at the scrapyard: The Marshall ‘S’-Type roller
- Museum Guide: Bridewell Museum, Norwich
- Monster steam winding engine
- Bus museum's just the ticket
- HMS Caroline to stay as Belfast attraction
- Dunkirk Little Ship rises - but where to now?
31 August 2012
The Steam Apprentice Club has found its apprentices at the Great Dorset Steam Fair to help with our Build A Burrell Project.
This is footage of the official launch with the presentation of a cheque by Old Glory Editor, Colin Tyson.
Current Issue: Aug 2014
♦ London operator snaps up £498k vetaran buses
♦ Make mine a MANN wagon
♦ Banfield sale tops £3 million
♦ The story behind the advert
♦ Abbey Pumping Station
♦ £1.6m lottery for Volk's Electric Railway
♦ A brace of Ruston rollers
♦ Ward and Dale go home
♦ Ripe for restoration?
• Next issue on sale: August 21, 2014