CLOSING DATE: Wednesday, 31st December 2014
We have teamed up with Teng Tools to offer our readers the chance to win this whopping tool kit worth over £3500! This 569 piece tool kit is built up using the Teng Tools TC tray system and the SV tool boxes with a six drawer top box, three drawer middle box and seven drawer roller cabinet.
CLOSING DATE: Thursday, 1st May 2014
We're giving you the fantastic opportunity to win a TON of the very best Welsh steam coal - either for your own engine or for your favourite rally or preservation society/heritage railway, courtesy of Andy Holmes at WA Holmes, coal suppliers to railways and rallies.
21 November 2013
Thomas Baines’ first engine restoration, a Marshall ‘Britannia’ portable, turned from a two-year stop gap project alongside his studies to a full six-year term, but it enabled this university student to get on the rung of the engine-owning ladder. This is his story...
Other Feature Articles
- A Life Remembered: BOB WHITEHEAD
- Young Restorers: Ashley Whiting
- Club Focus: Great Yorkshire Traction Engine Club
- Scotland’s last wheelwright
- Saved at the scrapyard: The Marshall ‘S’-Type roller
- Museum Guide: Bridewell Museum, Norwich
- Monster steam winding engine
- Bus museum's just the ticket
- HMS Caroline to stay as Belfast attraction
- Dunkirk Little Ship rises - but where to now?
31 August 2012
The Steam Apprentice Club has found its apprentices at the Great Dorset Steam Fair to help with our Build A Burrell Project.
This is footage of the official launch with the presentation of a cheque by Old Glory Editor, Colin Tyson.
Current Issue: Mar 2014
A Clayton's third incarnation
Farewell to Kew Bridge Steam Museum
Was Sentinel DG8 'A waggon too far?'
Keith Shakespeare: 40 years trading on the show field
Win a ton of Welsh steam coal
A brace of rare survivors
The application of art • Steam bush log hauler
Dundee horse tram rescue • Robey boiler test
News & events • Steam ferries
• Next issue on sale: March 20, 2014