CLOSING DATE: Friday, 10th June 2016
Fri 17th to Sun 19th June 2016 10am â€“ 5pm Friday & Saturday 10am â€“ 4pm sunday Over 60 of the country”s best layouts will be attending alongside over 40 of the industry”s leading suppliers.
21 March 2016
Last year saw the welcome return to the road of ‘Crown Haulage’ Super Sentinel steam waggon No 7954 of 1929 owned by Malcolm Rogers of Edenbridge, Kent. He has now owned the Sentinel for nearly 30 years – which is longer than any of its commercial operators.
21 March 2016
In OG 310 we looked at the pioneering work of James Sumner and the development of the Lancashire Steam Motor Co and the Leyland steam wagon. The story of the Leyland steam wagon continues with a look at Leyland’s works in the early years of the last century.
Other Feature Articles
- Fiery Elias and the Cadeby connection
- Close shave
- Rule Britannia
- A Life Remembered: BOB WHITEHEAD
- Young Restorers: Ashley Whiting
- Club Focus: Great Yorkshire Traction Engine Club
- Scotland”s last wheelwright
- Saved at the scrapyard: The Marshall “S”-Type roller
- Museum Guide: Bridewell Museum, Norwich
- Monster steam winding engine
31 August 2012
The Steam Apprentice Club has found its apprentices at the Great Dorset Steam Fair to help with our Build A Burrell Project.
This is footage of the official launch with the presentation of a cheque by Old Glory Editor, Colin Tyson.
Current Issue: June 2016
• Next issue on sale: July issue on sale from Thursday, June 16