We need you!
5 March 2015
We need to know what you think about Old Glory magazine. What do you like or dislike about the features inside? Which bits are your favorites and what would you change? To help out the Old Glory team, and to be in with a chance of winning one of 12 fantastic prizes, including £150 cash, click here and complete our survey today! Enter by Friday, April 17. CLICK HERE
5 June 2015
The 7th North Rode Vintage Rally Nr Congleton Cheshire will take place on the 13th and 14th of June. We look forward to seeing you there.
- Stafford Motorcycle Show To Host Brand New Restoration Theatre
- Let the world see your classic at our show!
- Frank Strange - past president RLS
- The Fawley Hill Vintage Weekend: May 16-18
- Seaton Tramway suspended following storm
- City of Adelaide home
- Dorset roller record is official!
- Jonathan Minns â€“ heritage pioneer
CLOSING DATE: Monday, 31st August 2015
Let's be frank. There's nothing more frustrating than a bump to your car. It can happen to the best of us and it's always at the most inconvenient time possible. As if that wasn't annoying enough, you find out that you can't use your car for another 3 weeks.
21 November 2013
Thomas Baines’ first engine restoration, a Marshall ‘Britannia’ portable, turned from a two-year stop gap project alongside his studies to a full six-year term, but it enabled this university student to get on the rung of the engine-owning ladder. This is his story...
Other Feature Articles
- A Life Remembered: BOB WHITEHEAD
- Young Restorers: Ashley Whiting
- Club Focus: Great Yorkshire Traction Engine Club
- Scotland”s last wheelwright
- Saved at the scrapyard: The Marshall “S”-Type roller
- Museum Guide: Bridewell Museum, Norwich
- Monster steam winding engine
- Bus museum's just the ticket
- HMS Caroline to stay as Belfast attraction
- Dunkirk Little Ship rises - but where to now?
31 August 2012
The Steam Apprentice Club has found its apprentices at the Great Dorset Steam Fair to help with our Build A Burrell Project.
This is footage of the official launch with the presentation of a cheque by Old Glory Editor, Colin Tyson.
Current Issue: August 2015
Iconic! Forth Bridge gains world heritage status
Inishannon comes of age
Oz Fowler restoration
Foden Steam agri-tractors returns
Win! South Cerney tickets
Worth its salt: £10m makeover for Lion Salt Works
Lord Roberts: Another Jimmer stunner
The Yorkshire Patent steam wagon
A Buncombe model reunion
Know your water gauge
• Next issue on sale: August 20, 2015