We need you!
5 March 2015
We need to know what you think about Old Glory magazine. What do you like or dislike about the features inside? Which bits are your favorites and what would you change? To help out the Old Glory team, and to be in with a chance of winning one of 12 fantastic prizes, including £150 cash, click here and complete our survey today! Enter by Friday, April 17. CLICK HERE
4 March 2015
There's a new live element in store for visitors heading to the world’s largest classic bike show next month with TV personality Pete Thorne, a regular on ITV’s The Motorbike Show with Henry Cole, set to deliver five daily sessions of essential restoration advice.
21 November 2013
Thomas Baines’ first engine restoration, a Marshall ‘Britannia’ portable, turned from a two-year stop gap project alongside his studies to a full six-year term, but it enabled this university student to get on the rung of the engine-owning ladder. This is his story...
Other Feature Articles
- A Life Remembered: BOB WHITEHEAD
- Young Restorers: Ashley Whiting
- Club Focus: Great Yorkshire Traction Engine Club
- Scotland”s last wheelwright
- Saved at the scrapyard: The Marshall “S”-Type roller
- Museum Guide: Bridewell Museum, Norwich
- Monster steam winding engine
- Bus museum's just the ticket
- HMS Caroline to stay as Belfast attraction
- Dunkirk Little Ship rises - but where to now?
31 August 2012
The Steam Apprentice Club has found its apprentices at the Great Dorset Steam Fair to help with our Build A Burrell Project.
This is footage of the official launch with the presentation of a cheque by Old Glory Editor, Colin Tyson.
Current Issue: Mar 2015
• Howard's century of change
• Vatican transport collection
• Rally wins Lottery!
• Return of the Cranleigh Belle
• Jack Russell's classic commercials
• Axe falls on Snibston Discovery Museum
• Second life for a Hindley horizontal engine
• The role of a transport museum manager
• Farewell to engineman Len Crane
• Next issue on sale: March 19, 2015