5 June 2015
The 7th North Rode Vintage Rally Nr Congleton Cheshire will take place on the 13th and 14th of June. We look forward to seeing you there.
4 March 2015
There's a new live element in store for visitors heading to the world’s largest classic bike show next month with TV personality Pete Thorne, a regular on ITV’s The Motorbike Show with Henry Cole, set to deliver five daily sessions of essential restoration advice.
21 November 2013
Thomas Baines’ first engine restoration, a Marshall ‘Britannia’ portable, turned from a two-year stop gap project alongside his studies to a full six-year term, but it enabled this university student to get on the rung of the engine-owning ladder. This is his story...
Other Feature Articles
- A Life Remembered: BOB WHITEHEAD
- Young Restorers: Ashley Whiting
- Club Focus: Great Yorkshire Traction Engine Club
- Scotland”s last wheelwright
- Saved at the scrapyard: The Marshall “S”-Type roller
- Museum Guide: Bridewell Museum, Norwich
- Monster steam winding engine
- Bus museum's just the ticket
- HMS Caroline to stay as Belfast attraction
- Dunkirk Little Ship rises - but where to now?
31 August 2012
The Steam Apprentice Club has found its apprentices at the Great Dorset Steam Fair to help with our Build A Burrell Project.
This is footage of the official launch with the presentation of a cheque by Old Glory Editor, Colin Tyson.
Current Issue: December 2015
Tower power - 130 years of Blackpool trams
The demise of Old King Coal
The Leyland steam wagon
Burrell showman's tractors
Lottery cash for Britain's last working silk mill
• Next issue on sale: Thursday, December 17