ENCLOSED is a photograph of Foden 6-wheel tar wagon registration UR 1328, taken in its working days, outside the railway station in Blackburn, Lancs, in the early 1950s.
This was at the time of the tram lines being lifted. It may be of interest to some readers following the recent correspondence.
Is the present condition of this engine considered to be a conversion, repair or the application of common sense? One for the purists to consider.
0 Responses to ““That” Foden”
Please login or register to post a comment
Current Issue: Feb 2015
• The Wantage engine
• Alex Sharphouse Collection
• National Fairground Archive
• Rare Schneider wagon
• Early Avelings sent to America
• Britain's 'most ornate' tram shelter
• Do you remember Steam Sphere?
• Next issue on sale: February 19, 2015